Saturday 19 January 2008

I Want To Dance With A Fairy .....

I want to dance with a fairy
And make my dreams come true
As the kind and lovely lady
Always grant a wish or two

If I were to drink with a goblin
And down pints and pints of ale
Would he take me treasure-hunting
Across meadows and down dale

I will sing with a merry elf
Even if I go out of tune
If it brings me fabulous wealth
And eternal good fortune

If I can follow a leprechaun
To the end of the rainbow
I can sneak off at the crack of dawn
With a monstrous pot in tow

I will joust with the noble dragon
For some fine lady’s hand
And when I wed the pretty maiden
There shall be a Rock band

If only I have the pleasure
Of hobnobbing with a gnome
I can admire the fabled treasure
And take some of it home

I would love to ride the mystical unicorn
And gallivant around the world
From the Northern Lights down to Cape Horn
In search of the elusive Black Pearl

If I can do all of the above
I shall be richer than a king
I will give it all to my one true love
The love that means everything

3 comments:

*weiwei~ said...

who is your true love?????
hahahahaa

wildfather said...

My sim kong tang lor ....

*weiwei~ said...

awwwww... love you too, daddy.