Saturday 21 April 2007

wat leh? u think I lulu ah? posting so simple mah. my label is home bcos this is my blog mah. why u all so surprised? only fat lady and koko dunno how to blog. Today I applied to Jobs db and recruit express and also jobs in new zealand using the net. so simple mah. only dunno the employers dunno how to appreciate me. Next i think I apply to the banks in Singapore; i got 2nd upper wat? u got meh? u dunno wat is a blog ah? aiyah, formerly hor, they call it a website la. dunno wat else to write b'cos my computerhor, cannot upload wan. if not, i upload photos for you all to see. ok la, gtg. football is next

3 comments:

*weiwei~ said...

i think our dad misses us.
haha.

dewway said...

u look for job for wat? weiwei graduating oredi. she said she's giving me 5 dollars everday, that's y im quitting oredi. 5 dollars enough for me to eat roti prata everyday. And I don't even need a bed, I just need a sofa in front of the TV to sleep. So she can have my room and pay my rent. I can retire oredi.

wildfather said...

Aiyah, I looking for a job b'cos the Tor Pui is quitting mah so no money lor.