Saturday 21 April 2007

Photo Collage

Dear Dad,

I think that you miss us quite badly.
Here's a nice photo collage i made from the pictures that I have of our family.
You can save it into your computer and look at it when you miss us.
Why never talk about your football matches???
Why do you still need to look for jobs??? I'm graduating already what.
Ohhhh.. is it because that fat lady keep sticking to you that you find her "fan"???
And i suspect one of the contributors dunno how to blog too.
You know... the one who doesn't post anything but only puts up comments.
And the one whose wavelength is against the flow like that of a salmon fish. Heh heh.
But i shall not mention the name cos' she's also the one sponsoring my Taiwan airplane ticket.



1 comment:

wildfather said...

Aiyah, I have been using your photo collage as my wallpaper lah. I am looking for a job b'cos my physiological age is only 45 and my mental age is 25. How can one so young be retired and besides I still have a lot to contribute with my experience which is invaluable. The one who only comments is b'cos she cannot write long paragraphs, only short sentences. There is one more who does not even comment !!!