Saturday 10 November 2007

No Inspiration

To write a poem, to get it right
To allow others to get an insight
But struggle I did with all my might
Heck! No inspiration. Nothing tonight

Have a rest you say and sleep real tight
Allow imagination to take its flight
I thank you all for knowing my plight
But, no inspiration. Nothing tonight

Dawn is breaking, there'll soon be light
Tomorrow is near, it shall be bright
A poem, my poem, is within sight
Yes, no inspiration. Nothing last night

A little idea, something so slight
Begins to stir, to my delight
My heart on fire, my soul alight
What? No inspiration? No. Not tonight!

4 comments:

*weiwei~ said...

papi.. the fat lady's big backside blocking all the inspiration from flowing towards you ah???

wildfather said...

How can you say that? Inspiration comes from within mah e.g. if I see a bank, i immeduately of money. Others may think of blood. Get it? No?

dewway said...

HA?

wildfather said...

Aiyah, I think of Money Bank. Others think of Blood Bank mah.